EAST-WEST SEED COMPANY INC
Application Number: 201200025
Variety Name: SUPER PINOY
Applicant / Owner: EAST-WEST SEED COMPANY INC
Eastwest Super Pinoy
“Super Pinoy” is an onion short-day open pollinated variety with dark green and waxy leaves and bulbs are flattened-globe in shape. The variety is high yielding and has bigger bulbs than the standard short-day variety “Red Pinoy”.
Eastwest Red Pinoy
– A red creole variety with excellent bulb quality and storability, with medium sized bulbs (40-50 grams).
– Suitable for regular season planting, for direct seeding and transplanting.
– Flattened globe in shape and deep red color, high bulbing percentage and very low splitting rate.
– Harvesting starts 95 DAT or 125 DAS.
ARALIN – TAGALOG LANG Learn Tagalog online!
- TAGU-TAGUANby TagalogLang on November 25, 2020 at 3:16 am
root word: tagò (“hide”) tagu-taguán hide and seek This is an example of a chant that the “it” recites when giving the other players time to hide. Tagu-taguan maliwanag ang buwan Wala sa likod, wala sa harap Pagkabilang ko ng tatlo, Nakatago na kayo 1… 2… 3! Hide and seek, the moon is bright Not in … Continue reading "TAGU-TAGUAN" * Visit us here at TAGALOG LANG.
- KINESICSby TagalogLang on November 25, 2020 at 12:40 am
Kinesics is the study of the way in which certain body movements and gestures serve as a form of nonverbal communication. Kinesics is the interpretation of body motion communication such as facial expressions and gestures, nonverbal behavior related to movement of any part of the body or the body as a whole. * Visit us here at TAGALOG LANG.
- PIHITÁNby TagalogLang on November 25, 2020 at 12:31 am
root word: pihit pi·hi·tánswitch, toggle KAHULUGAN SA TAGALOG pihitán: kasangkapan para buksan-patayin ang koryente o mekanismo, lakasan-hinaan ang tunog, lumipat ng programa, at iba pang operasyon * Visit us here at TAGALOG LANG.
- ELÓKWÉNTEby TagalogLang on November 25, 2020 at 12:18 am
This word is from the Spanish elocuente. e·lók·wén·teeloquent KAHULUGAN SA TAGALOG elókwénte: mabisàng magsalita; mapanghikayat magpahayag * Visit us here at TAGALOG LANG.
- AMÓY-TSÍKOby TagalogLang on November 25, 2020 at 12:15 am
a·móy-tsí·ko MGA KAHULUGAN SA TAGALOG amóy-tsíko: asngáw asngáw: masamâng amoy ng alak mula sa hininga ng lasenggo * Visit us here at TAGALOG LANG.