Every year, Ramar Foods operations are suspended by the USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service for violations of standards.
BOYCOTT Magnolia USA's Skinless Sweet Hamonado Longanisa !!
Product of Ramar Foods!
Magnolia Frozen Sweet Longanisa
We urge American consumers to boycott this product of Ramar Foods!
Despite the familiar white-on-blue oval Magnolia logo on the packaging, this is NOT from the company that Filipinos grew up with in the Philippines.
San Miguel isn't allowed to sell its Magnolia ice cream in the United States.
Do you know why?
No, it is not.
Magnolia Ice Cream USA is owned by Ramar Foods, the Northern California company that pirated the Magnolia ice-cream brand's logo from the Philippines.
The Philippine company San Miguel created and developed the Magnolia ice-cream brand in the 1920s.
In the early 1970s, a completely unaffiliated family in California started marking their own ice-cream with the Magnolia mark in order to hoodwink Filipino Americans into thinking they were somehow related or the same.
Orientex is a product line owned by Ramar Foods, the company that stole the Magnolia brand and logo from the Philippines.
We are calling for a boycott of all product of Ramar Foods, including the following:
- Orientex Frozen Vegetable Beef Lumpia 2 pounds
- Orientex Frozen Pork Blood 10 ounces
- Orientex Frozen Chicken Tocino 14 ounces
- Orientex Frozen Frozen Beef Blood 10 ounces
- Orientex Frozen Pork Tocino 14 ounces
- Orientex Frozen Seasoned Beef Tapa 12 ounces
- Orientex Frozen Sweet Longanisa 14 ounces
- Orientex Frozen Chicken Longanisa 14 ounces
- Orientex Frozen Hot Longanisa 14 ounces
- Frozen Shanghai Chicken 16 ounces
- Pork Lumpia Shanghai Style 2 pounds
- Pork with Shrimp Lumpia Shanghai Style 2 pounds
- Vegetable Lumpia withe Chicken 2 pounds
- Chicken Lumpia Shanghai Style 2 pounds
- Frozen Pork Shanghai 16 ounces
- Frozen Vegetable Lumpia 32 ounces
- Frozen Beef Bile (Papait) 8 ounces
- Chicken Lumpia Bites 20 ounces
- Chicken with Shrimp Lumpia Shanghai Style 2 pounds
- Frozen Vegetable Lumpia 16 ounces
Don’t support brand piracy.
Don’t support trademark piracy.
Use your hard-earned money to support ethical companies, and long live the Philippines.
Please note that the "Magnolia Ice Cream with the iconic oval logo" you see being sold in the United States and Canada is NOT in any way related to San Miguel Philippines.
To repeat: Magnolia Ice Cream USA (even with the familiar logo that Filipinos grew up with in the Philippines) is NOT a Product of the Philippines. It is made by a morally depraved USA company called Ramar Foods, which pirated the brand and logo from San Miguel Philippines.